10 Ways to Remove Makeup Naturally: It is said that god has given a unique and different face to every individual. girls are likely to take more care of their looks and are beauty conscious as compared to guys. To look more attractive and beautiful girls use makeup products. Makeup brings confidence in women about their looks. Makeup helps to look totally different.
Makeup products like foundation, mascara, kajal, lipsticks, liners, eye colors etc. can transform any girl’s look and can change her from a simple girl to a beauty queen who has looks to die for. Hysterically women have had to pay a price for beauty. The pride usually came in dogged pores that lead to breakouts. Today’s cosmetics include makeup benefits which result from more pure and natural ingredients.
Apart from all these things there are negative effects of makeup on skin. Many people who wear makeup never gets a simple pimple on face. So it is incorrect to say that makeup causes acne, it can flare it up if you already have blemishes. Hence it is very essential to remove make up on time.
If you can’t leave house without makeup you may be wreaking havoc on your skin. While some people face very less side effects wearing powder foundation and lipstick etc. chemicals found in these can cause range of adverse reactions that undermine daily beauty regimen and cause to skin damage. Hence remove makeup properly is a must. Never wear makeup whole day and night. Rinse your face properly after removing makeup and apply a nice beauty cream to maintain moisture and avoid dry skin.
Below are the 10 Ways on How to Remove Makeup Naturally
1) The first and the most simple way is to clean your face and wash it with a proper face wash and apply milk cream on it.
2) squeeze a fresh lemon into a bowl to get the juice then dilute it with little water if your skin is sensitive then using a cotton ball, dab the fresh lemon juice over acne scars. Allow to dry then rinse facial skin using cool water. Repeat this once in two days to lighten dark pimple spots fats.
3) If you are out somewhere and can’t use this idea then use wet tissues or wipes and clean the whole face.
4) There are different creams available one has to apply it on cotton and clean the face with it, the whole makeup is removed. Apply rose water and milk creams after removing the makeup that will soften and moisturize the skin and bring natural glow.
5) Coconut oil:
In coconut oil it will break down your most rigid and stubborn, water resistant makeup without scrubbing and pulling at your face. It is known as a great moisturizer.
It will unclog pores on face which will make it easy to remove your make up with regular face soap
7) Baby oil:
DIY (Do it Yourself) beauty mavens have long sworn by baby oil as a makeup removal just like coconut oil. It removes the makeup that just doesn’t want to part ways with your face.
Yes! Milk is used to take off your makeup. Grab last swig of milk from fridge mix it with few drops of almond oil and you have got a perfect makeup remover. Apply the moisture to your face with a cotton ball rinse your face and volla!
Use a blender to mash up cucumber until it turns into a paste. Add a little off carrier oil (prefer olive oil) and it’s ready to use as cleanser.
10) Baking Soda and Honey:
By making a paste off baking soda and honey it works as a cleanser. Add little honey on your wash cloth and some baking soda on its top to remove makeup. No need to scrub hard as baking soda already exfoliates the skin as you rub it complete the process by rinsing your face.
See Related Other Posts:
- 35 Gorgeous Smokey Cat Eye Makeup
- 122 Cute & Easy Nail Designs Ideas
- 90 Beautiful Henna Mehndi Designs
- 30 Very Easy and Cute Hairstyles