Write for ‘Only Women Stuff’
Only Women Stuff blog attracts around ‘10k’ monthly visitors. We are always on the lookout for brilliant contributors to join our team. If you are well acquainted with beauty, fashion and women health care know-how along with exceptional writing skills and would like to reach a large audience to share your expertise, we’d love to hear for you.
The following information should answer all your queries related to the submission process and the kind of content that we require.
Our Topic of Writing categories:
Our content revolves around women and hence, the top categories include:
- Health Care
“Only Women Stuff” Guest Blogging Guidelines
The brilliance of guest blogging lies in the fact that such posts are often comprehensive, engaging and interesting enough to reach out to the large number of audiences. The aim of ‘Only Women Stuff’ is to teach women something new about the world of beauty, fashion and women health care. Also, anything and everything that concerns women in any way will be happily welcomed by us.
Seven Most Essential Pointers that we look for in every write up are:
- High quality write ups and original concepts.
- Do not bother sending us anything that has been published elsewhere.
- The writing style needs to be more casual and less formal.
- The word limit of the post needs to be around 400-500 words.
- Add pictures wherever necessary for a graphic impact.
- Only two of your website/blog links are permitted to be added along with the content.
- The links to be added should be given the ‘One DoFollow’ links.
What strictly needs to be avoided:
Some of the things that needs to be avoided and should be taken care of before submission are:
- Don’t cover anything that has already been covered on our blog.
- Don’t pen down anything that is largely promotional.
- Don’t pen down inaccurate facts & figures.
- Stay away from overly criticizing any brand, a product or a company.
How to Submit your Post:
- First Send your Topic or Title to email@example.com We will get back to you if your topic is interesting and relevant.
- Once we Accept your blog topic and Title then send it in Microsoft Word Document.
- Pictures with proper attribution in both word file and also separately in a folder.
- A short and crisp author bio.
Last Word: You cannot republish the content on your blog, website or elsewhere once it has been published on our website after approval. Also, We reserve the right to edit and update the content for comprehensiveness and to suit our editorial standards.