Pore size makes the skin not soft smooth and difficult to make up. There are several effective methods to help you eliminate this problem. Let’s take a look at the best ways to get rid of large pores.
We can hardly change the nature of the hair follicles, but can shrink the pores through a variety of extremely simple methods. Look Positive: Owning a skin with many large pores is a great way to see, and you also have the opportunity to completely change your image in the eyes of others.
We are talking about a few ways to shrink pores and actually affect it to your body image. Not only your face but your whole body can change. By doing one or more of the following, you are directly shrinking the facial pores for a week or even a night. Naturally, these methods can also be applied to your whole skin.
Why do you have large pores?
- Larger pores are actually due to the size of the hair follicles. Normal people (male or female) need to excrete excess oil, sebum through the hair follicles. Therefore, in areas of the skin where sebaceous glands are active (nose, chin, forehead, face …) the hair follicles are larger, the pores bigger.
- In fact, people with naturally bright white skin often have smaller pores than those with darker skin. People who have stronger sebaceous glands also have larger pores than others.
- And one more factor, dead skin, sebum or excess oil secretion also greatly affects the size of the pores. When dead skin or sebaceous secretions are excreted outside the skin without being cleaned in time, they clog pores. Because of this, the waste cannot continue to be excreted, prolonged persistent diarrhea that causes port-based feathering and acne is a typical symptom of this problem.
In order to shrink pores, you cannot change the level of the body’s own sebum secretion, nor can it change the natural skin tone.
The only thing you can do is to do the cleansing by the right method, while also adjusting the size of the pores by proper external force.
Here are the 11 Effective Home Remedies to Get Rid of Large Pores:
1. Wash your Face Regularly with Baking Soda.
Wash your face regularly, as well as regular cleansing of your face. When the skin is clean, excess oil is not stagnant; dirt does not interfere with the body’s secretion of sebum, thereby preventing the enlargement of the pores. However, improper washing, not only does not only help you close pores, but sometimes also lead to the opposite effect completely.
So how to wash the face is the right way?
In fact, mucus that is difficult to clean with normal water. If you only use your hands or face wash alone, you may be moving lubricants to other hair follicles, preventing the process of excretion and enlarging the pores.
You must wash your face with clean water in combination with one or more of the specified cleaning ingredients.
It is best to mix one teaspoon of Baking Soda with a bowl of clean water. Then wash your face normally. It is simple, easy to do but extremely effective. Remember, too, you should not wash your face too many times a day, which can severely damage the skin cells and cause bad symptoms. Wash 1-2 times a day, in the evening before bed and morning after waking. If you have a job that is exposed to air pollution such as smoke, you should also wash your face immediately after finishing work.
2. Apply Ice to Tighten Pore.
One of the best ways to get rid of large pores is to use ice
If you want to immediately shrink pores on the face, cold stone can help you in minutes and extremely effective.
Take a thick towel, wrap around a cold stone and apply to your face. Perform in about 30 seconds and enjoy the results.
The effects of cold stone are based on extremely simple physical principles: “Solids, liquids, gases shrink when cooled and expel when heated.”
3. Use Lemon and Pineapple to Tighten Pores.
- Lemon juice
- Pineapple juice
Mix both ingredients in a clean bowl in a 1: 1 ratio (ie 1 tablespoon of lemon juice 1 tablespoon of pineapple juice).
Use cotton wool or a thin towel, absorb the mixture and apply to the skin to tighten pores. Lemon and pineapple are natural enzymes that help to reduce pores while lemon acid also helps exfoliating and whitening your face after several uses.
4. Use a Yogurt Mask
Yogurt contains lactic acid and probiotics help eliminate harmful bacteria that cause acne as well as clogging pores.
Apply a thin layer of yogurt on the skin, leaving it for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing with clean water.
Do not leave the mask on your face for more than 10 minutes; it may cause skin irritation which may lead to serious side effects.
Like all mask types, do not use too often this method, preferably only once a week.
5. Eat Healthy
Orange juice will help you, it is considered to be one of the best and effective way to get rid of large pores naturally. Unreasonable eating can confuse the body’s ability to excrete, especially sensitive skin such as facial skin, which can cause acne problems. Often the skin undergoes several acne appearing to cause the pores on the skin to expand larger than the normal skin. Make a diet rich in protein from lean meat, whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
Drink plenty of water, but do not use sugary drinks, soft drinks, and especially water with stimulants like alcohol or coffee.
For girls with large pores on the face, take the time to eat lots of citrus or fruit with this family. They work to rebuild collagen, which makes the skin on the body more elastic, firmer and hence reduces pores throughout the body.
6. Seal the Pores on the Skin with Lemon
Citric acid in fresh lemon can cause some problems such as redness, discoloration, or other minor defects on the girl’s face. In addition, your face will become more sensitive to sunlight, so remember to use sunscreen when necessary and choose the most appropriate SPF cream.
There are two ways to tighten pores on the skin with the main ingredients are fresh lemon below:
- Mix tomato juice with lemon juice (1: 1 ratio) into a mixture, spread evenly over the face with a cotton swab or cotton towel. After 10 minutes, wash with clean water. The mixture brightens your face, removes dead cells and reduces pores over time.
- Use lemon juice, squeeze the juice out, combine with sugar (white or brown), and apply gently to your face. Also keep for 10 minutes before rinsing with water.
7. Reduce Pores with Papaya or Banana Peel
Papaya and banana peels contain enzymes like papain and bromelain and other acids, which help to even blot out even large pores and other blemishes on your face.
Simply cut the papaya, rip the meat inside the papaya, crush and massage all over the face. Do the same with banana peel but remember to use the inside for about 2 minutes, stop and wait 10 to 15 minutes and rinse with clean water.
8. Use Chicken Egg White
Egg whites are one of the most effective types of face masks. Egg whites are listed as one of the safest and most effective skin tightening agents. Not only that, it also works to tighten pores effectively. Just whiten egg whites and add a little lemon juice, then apply this solution on your face, wait for it to dry and rinse the surface with cold water. Not only helps to tighten pores, this solution also helps moisturize and whiten the skin.
9. Honey – a Traditional method of Shrinking Pores
It can be said that honey is the beauty of women, helping to moisturize, smooth and white skin. Especially for oily skin and large pores, honey may become your own secret to tightening pores.
Mix 2-3 tablespoons of honey together with 1 tablespoon lime juice and a little sugar. Apply this mixture to face skin with gentle massage for 3-5 minutes. Then let the mixture soak in the skin for 4-5 minutes and rinse with cold water.
10. Use a Mask of Veggies and Salt
The perfect combination of sea vegetables and sea salt helps tighten the pores dilate, antiseptic, pepper inflammation, reduce oily, prevent acne appear. So, mask and salt are also the ideal choices for you.
How to do it: First, you prepare 1 tablespoon of salt, 1 bunch of leafy vegetables and 2 tablespoons of filtered water. Add salt and lettuce leaves into the mortar and add the water to stir well, squeeze the water. In the evening, you wash your face thoroughly and then apply this solution on the face. Wait about 20 minutes; finally, clean it with cool water. Persist using the mask and salt 2 – 3 times a week.
Also Check: 10 Best Blackhead Remover Creams
11. Tightening Pores with Tomato Juice
Even in fresh tomatoes, natural ingredients help reduce pores and smooth out.
Remove the tomato juice and apply to face. After about 15-20 minutes, wash the surface with cold water. After each tomato juice, you will notice that your skin is smoother and the pores are narrower.
Above are 11 best home remedies on how to get rid of large pores. If possible, experiment with each method to find the one that works best for your skin. The facial structure of each person has its own characteristics, so you will not be able to identify the best method until you try it yourself.
Posts You May Like to Read:
- Top 10 Microdermabrasion Machine with Reviews
- How Does Sandra Lee Help Treat Pimple Problems?
- Top 10 Best Moisturizer for Dry Skin
- 10 Best Face Moisturizers Cream for Sensitive Skin
- 10 Best Mole Removal Cream Which Works Magically
- 10 Best Epilators to Buy for Legs and Face