In fact, most of the hygiene of women is knowledgeable but very subjective, making reminders often forgotten or being promoted to the maximum to cause adverse effects. So how to sanitize properly and scientifically is not a simple affair.
This article would like to provide the principles of hygiene as well as home remedies to how to get rid of vaginal odor safely and usefully.
Here are 4 Tips to Get Rid of Vaginal of Smelly Discharge Naturally
1) Proper Hygiene for Vaginal
- Wash the vaginal every day with specialized women’s health products (preferably after each use of the toilet).
Using a female’s health product is similar to using soap, then rinsing it off with clean water. Do not use a gynecological wash to clean other areas of the body. When using a gynecological cleanser, if you find the vaginal is red, abnormal, and irritating, you should stop using it immediately and see a doctor.
- Do not douche the vagina without doctor’s instructions, as douching can affect the pH, which imbalances vagal physiology.
- Do not use detergents or strong soap to clean the vaginal.
- Underwear must be washed immediately, do not wash or soak with other people.
- Underwear must be exposed to the sun.
- After each toilet, urine is often congealed that makes the vaginal wet and have unpleasant odors. Some believe that the smell is a vaginal odor, so it is often overlooked. You wash carefully to keep the area clean to avoid pathogenic bacteria.
On Menstruation Days:
- During menstruation, you should wear relatively tight underpants to keep the penetration of the genitals, but do not wear too tight pants that will be uncomfortable.
The first menstrual bleeding is very clean, but outside is a favorable environment for the bacteria to grow, sometimes itching in the vaginal is so.
Therefore, change sanitary pads frequently, using sanitary pads suitable for each person.
- You should change sanitary pads every 6 hours, at least four times a day, if more frequent menstrual change more.
- Each time you change, you wash your vagina with clean water, you can use specialized water for women sold in pharmacies, and then dry the vaginal before placing sanitary pads.
The sanitary pads have a shelf life, they can be degraded depending on the poor storage environment, primarily stored in a dark, wet environment. Even when packaged, bacteria can somehow penetrate into it.
You should not buy a lot of hoarding because it is too easy to be out of date. If you do not use all that should be put in the refrigerator in the freezer compartment because in such the environment to stop harmful bacteria.
2. Stay Away from Odor Foods
Limit odor foods: garlic, sugar beets, green onion, … are heavy-smelling foods. The regular use may cause confusion in the secretions. Restrict the use of many of these foods to limit odors and should use more often than fresh fruits, vegetables or yogurt to keep the area clean and pleasant.
3. Pay Attention to Underwear
Wearing too tight underpants or made from non-absorbent material will keep vaginal from getting wet, which in turn results in the formation of odor. One advice is to choose the right type of underwear and cotton padding to keep your area dry.
4) Home Remedies to Get Rid of Vaginal Odor
Method 1: Apple Cider Vinegar
Due to the antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, apple cider vinegar can be used against the unpleasant odors. In fact, showering with apple cider vinegar can remove the body odor by the ability to kill toxins and odor-causing bacteria.
- You mix a glass of water with one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar then drink daily.
- Or, mix two cups of apple cider vinegar in warm water and pour it into your bathtub.
- Soak yourself about 20 minutes.
- Dry thoroughly with a clean towel. This will help fight off infections and fungus and can contribute to remove bad odors quickly.
Method 2: Betel Leaf
How to do:
- Take a handful of betel leaves and wash
- Then crumble the leaves and put them into a kettle, pour the boiling water into the leaves
- Keep it for about 15 minutes, then wash the vaginal with the water daily.
- Or you can crush the betel leaves and put into the potty
- Pour hot water into potty then sit in to take a sauna the vaginal.
- After the water is cooled down, you wash the vaginal with the water.
The use of betel leaves not in the treatment of vaginal infections for very excellent effect, however, it should not use this water to douche vaginal deepening, not soaked vagina in water too long, such as bringing bacteria to the vaginal area.
With simple home remedies and the core principles of protecting the vaginal from having bad odor above, sisters need to try applying and tell each other how to get rid of fishy Feminine vaginal odor.