Breasts usually develop from embryological cells and the affection of estrogen in women. Nowadays, as breasts are considered to be the signal of beauty and feminism, women want their breasts to have the perfect size and shape. However, sometimes breasts can become larger, which may be resulted from some factors including genetic inheritance, obesity, breast-feeding, changes in body hormones and side effects of some medicines. Extremely large breasts can cause both mental and physical troubles. Some might face with health problems including breast pain, backache, and neck pain and breathing difficulty. Furthermore, women with large breasts often have difficulties doing exercises and choosing suitable clothes.
You should decrease the size of your breasts without surgeries by choosing a healthy lifestyle, adjusting daily diet and using natural home remedies. It is noted that such home remedies are not aimed at reducing fat in breasts directly, but reducing body fat can help reducing breast size.
Below are 10 Effective Home Remedies to Reduce Breasts Size
1) Cardio Exercises:
A daily exercising can help you reduce your body weight, therefore reducing breast size. Running and jogging on the machines in 45 minutes at least 5 days a week are great ideas.
Besides, specific exercises such as classic push up and dumbbell can also tighten your breasts. Do these exercises with intense level, from 8 to 12 times in 2-3 sets, some days in a week.
Doing aerobics can increase metabolism rates, therefore reducing overall body fat. When you start lose body weight, your breasts will reduce in size automatically. Climbing stairs and cycling are simple kinds of aerobics exercises that you can do even if you’re having a busy life. Also, zumba fitness is an amazing form of aerobics that every single woman would love. For the best result, you should do aerobics in at least 30 minutes every day.
Massage is a long term method that helps reduce fat in body as well as breast size.
- Apply coconut or olive oil on your breasts.
- Use your fingers to massage each breast equally in circle in upwards direction in 10 minutes.
- Repeat your massage twice a day in at least 3 months to see the positive outcome. You can also use cream instead of oil.
Ginger is one of the most effective and traditional way to reduce breast size. It can help speed up metabolism and burn fat, which affect breast size because breasts are mostly made up of fat.
- Boil a cup of crushed ginger in 10 minutes.
- Filter and add some honey gradually.
- Drink from 2 to 3 cups every day.
5) Green Tea:
As a drink, green tea is also effective in reducing weight and breast fat. Catechins in green tea can induce weight loss by pushing burning calories, which reduce breast size. More important is that green tea can reduce the risk of suffering breast cancer in women.
- Add a spoon of green tea in a hot cup of water.
- Cover and steep the cup in a few minutes.
- Add some honey after that.
- Drink from 3 to 4 cups of green tea daily in at least some months.
6) Flax Seed:
Flax seed is composed of fat acid omega-3 which can contribute to estrogen loss in body. High estrogen levels are the underlying factors for enlarged breasts. Moreover, flax seed can diminish toxins from body.
- Add a spoon of crushed flax seed into the cup and drink it every day.
- Another way is to take 1 to 2 spoon of flax seed oil every day.
- Be patient until you can see the positive outcome.
7) Egg White:
Egg white is an amazing method to decrease breast size because it tightens your breasts areas and makes it look smaller.
- Take only the white part of eggs and stir it until it becomes like cream
- Put the mixture on the bottom of the breast
- Leave it still for 30 minutes
- Mix onion and water to clean white egg of your breast.
- Repeat this home remedy every day in a couples of weeks to see the difference.
8) Neem or Turmeric:
This is another Ayurveda medicine to decrease the inflammation of breast in the period of breastfeeding for women. These two herbals can resist inflammation, which can reduce your breast size.
- Boil some neem leaves in 4 cups of fresh water in 10 minutes, and then crush them.
- Mix 2 spoons of turmeric powder with honey.
- Drink this herbal in a few months.
9) Fish Oil:
Like Flax Seed, fish oil is rich in fat acid omega-3 which will benefits for women with large breasts. Fatty acids in fish help decrease the level of estrogen, which is one in many causes of large breasts. Moreover, fish oil helps lose weight. You can choose some popular Cold water fish such as salmon and tuna which are very rich in fat acid omega-3 to eat daily. Or you can add fish oil to your diet as supplements intake. But you should consult your doctor or health specialists on its use and dose. In addition, fish oil will be more effective in reducing body fat when you combine it with cardio exercises or aerobics.
Read Also: 7 Homemade Tips to Reduce Weight Naturally
10) Adjust to a Healthy Diet
The way you maintain a balanced and healthy diet will help you remain your weight suitably; therefore your body keeps less fat. This can lead to a reduction in breast size naturally.
- Add many fresh fruits in your diet. Watery fruits which have antioxidant features help you lose weight while being healthy.
- Eat green vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli and kale.
- Limit the amount of carbohydrates, especially carbs from refined grains.
- Consume more seeds as they are positive sources of energy while still maintaining your weight.
- Consume less sugar, salt and unhealthy foods.
- Avoid such processed or dried foods as canned meat, sausage and so on.
- Drink enough fresh water or fruit juice while minimizing the consumption of gas drink, alcohol or soft drink.
- Stay away from cigarettes or any tobacco products.
About the Author: Elsie Kane is a passionate contributor at Authority Remedies. She is highly appreciated by her educational background in Fitness, Health and Nutrition that has given her a broad base from which to approach many topics. Her passion is providing people with useful information in all aspects of health and nutrition for a better and healthy life