The skin goes through a lot of wear and tear in daily life. The pollutants in the air, the blue lights from our tech devices; the stress of our daily lives, as well as our diet, can adversely affect our skin. Since our skin is the largest organ of the body, t is essential that we take care of it. If you do not take good care of your skin, signs of aging can appear prematurely. However, there are many ways for you to combat these signs of aging. What is better is that you can even find ingredients at home to nourish and rejuvenate your skin to make it feel better and healthier.
Homemade Natural Tips For A Youthful Looking Skin:
Who does not wish that they could turn back time and go back to the youthful days? Well, one key to feeling younger is looking younger. With the help of these natural home remedies, you will be able to ensure that your skin stays youthful and glowing for a long time!
1. Avocado And Honey: Both avocado and honey are great for moisturizing your skin. In order to prevent signs of aging having a well moisturized and hydrated skin is imperative. When your skin retains moisture, it acts as a temporary firmer for your skin and lifts the wrinkles from your face, thus, giving it a smoother and more youthful appearance. In order to prepare the avocado and honey moisturizer, you will need three tablespoons of fresh cream, one tablespoon of honey, and ¼ of an avocado. Mix the ingredients well in a mixer and then apply the paste onto your face and let it dry for at least an hour. Finally, rinse it off with warm water.
2. Lemon And Agave Age Spot Fighter: While you may spend hours taking care of your face, you may forget other parts of your body such as your hands. By exfoliating your hands well, you will be able to lift the dead cells from it, which can become pigmented and cause age spots to appear. To prepare this age spot fighting remedy, you will need ½ cup of cooked rice, one tablespoon of lemon juice and one tablespoon of agave nectar. Mix the ingredients well to create a paste and then rub that paste firmly onto your hands in a circular motion. Keeping rubbing the paste onto your skin for at least two minutes before you rinse it off. Lemon juice is known to have skin lightening and brightening properties which make it a useful addition in this recipe.
3. Food For Thought: Homemade remedies do not just include creating various mixtures to rub into your face; rather a tried and tested method to improve the quality of your skin is to provide it with nourishment from within. One way in which you can do it is to eat fruits that have a lot of anti-oxidants and vitamin c in them which naturally help make your skin brighter, and help out fight pollutants in the air allowing it to retain its youthful look.
4. Almond And Sugar Face Scrub: As mentioned earlier, in order to elevate the look of your skin, exfoliation is critical. It helps lift the dead cells from your skin, and help s the health skin emerge from within. You can make an almond and sugar face scrub by mixing in 3 tablespoons of fresh cream, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 cup of white sugar, and ½ a cup of ground almonds and brown sugar each. Once the mixture is prepared, gently apply it to your face using circular motions.
See Also: Top Tips For Having Beautiful Skin
5. Lip Exfoliator: When taking care of your face, do not forget your lips. With the help of this homemade lip exfoliator, you can help your lips appear plumper in a bowl mix in, ¼ teaspoon of fresh coffee grounds and kosher salt along with ½ teaspoon of any moisturizing lotion. Once it is prepared, apply the scrub to your lips till all of the dead skin is sloughed off.
6. Egg Whites: These are natural skin firming agents, and they also help impart moisture to your skin. Mix in 1 egg white with ½ a teaspoon of cream and one teaspoon of lemon juice and then apply the mixture to your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
7. Yogurt Mask: Lactic acid found in yogurt can help shrink pores and tighten skin. In order to prepare this mask, all you will need is three teaspoons of yogurt, one teaspoon of honey and fresh lemon juice, one vitamin e capsule, and a pinch of turmeric. Mix the ingredients well and then apply the paste onto your face. Leave the mask for at least 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water. For best results apply this mask at least two times a week.
8. Rose Water Solution: Rosewater has skin regenerating properties that can work wonders as an anti-aging solution. To prepare this face toner mix together two teaspoons of rose water, ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and few drops of glycerine. Dip a cotton ball into the solution to apply evenly onto your face.
See Also: Best Anti-Aging Creams
9. Coconut Milk: coconut milk is rich in anti-, and it has anti-inflammatory properties which help keep wrinkles away. Just dip a cotton ball in 3 tablespoons of coconut milk and apply it on your face. Let it rest for 20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water and repeat it at least 2 or 3 times a week.
10. Banana Mask: Bananas are widely known for their skincare properties as they are rich in Vitamin A, B, and E as well as zinc and potassium. Mix together one small ripe and mashed banana, with one teaspoon of honey, rose water, and yogurt and then apply the mask to your face. Let it rest for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
Everybody wants to take care of their skin. However, buying expensive skincare products is not the only option. There are various homemade remedies that are readily available and work effectively that help you maintain the youthful look of your skin naturally!
Posts You May Also Like: